Tuesday 28 April 2015

Posting your child's pictures on the net

Do you do this or do you not?
 I do but I do it with as much protection as possible. On my facebook the pictures are in albums where  I have selected who can and can't see them. On My private instagram account I don't hashtag the pics this keeps it private.
On this blog and on its associated Twitter and Instagram pages I will be posting photos of my son but his face will be blurred.
I do this for the protection of my child's pictures. I don't want my child's pictures used without my permission. I don't want my child's picture taken and used by others for anything. 
I post them online as I have many of family living in different states and this is the easiest way for them to see him. Not to mention I am a first time mum so I enjoy showing his achievements and cuteness off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment