Wednesday 29 April 2015

Review: Jay's Jungle (kids tv show)

My one year old is not that fussed on tv which is a great thing, he only likes when we put it on the music channel so he can dance. 
One day I came across Jays Jungle on 7two. My son was loving it. It's part live action, part cartoon, has a talking lighthouse,has puppet monkeys, Jay and Ranger Bec as well as the jungle crew of children. There are lots of singing involved as well as discovering the answer to a question asked by a child. The monkeys, Jay and Ranger Bec set about trying to find the answer and do it in a way that a child a bit older then my one year old could comprehend. 
They also show the children doing an activity such as painting, having a tea party and etc. 
I like this show due to the fact it's educational and fun. It is the only show that keeps my son's attention not for the whole episode but longer then anything else.

It runs for 30 minutes.
I got this picture off their facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment