Tuesday 28 April 2015

Review of Coles dinosaur Pasta


Hubby and I just went to Coles after ages due to saving money shopping at Aldi. Don't get me wrong but Aldi is amazing I love the food and the cheapness of it there is just not a lot of variety.
So we stopped at Coles due to the fact we were away the whole weekend and didn't want to go past home to grab some essentials. Anyway it ended up opening my eyes to the fact that you can get cheap items at Coles that save you money.
We need some pasta, we were in the pasta aisle when I was drawn to the Coles brand of dinosaur pasta. I was drawn to it by the colourful dinosaurs on the packaging and to my surprise it was so cheap neither hubby nor I could go past it. Even though Mr Z is only one!! When I was a kid I always wanted to have the shaped pasta, but it was like $3/$4 a packet. This pack of dinosaur pasta was $0.95!!! Less then a dollar!! Who could pass that up. I am so excited to cook these for my son and will definitely continue to buy these for Mr Z.


So I cooked these last night for my son with beef mince and mixed veggies. He loved it and I loved it. Cook just like normal shaped pasta. What I love about it is the fact it's bite sized for a one year old. I don't have to cut his pasta now and he can easily pick the pieces up and feed himself. So I will definitely be using this from now on for my son and the biggest plus will be when he gets older he will be able to recognize the shapes and love eating them. 


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo first review and got some Twitter love from @Coles

    ReplyDelete